Re: WebCup 2015

From: Dhiruj Rambaran <dhiruj_at_shoponline.mu>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:54:06 +0400

Hi all,,

I don't get it!

No.... really I don't!

I know of this webcup but I automatically assumed everything (code etc)
is written from complete scratch!

Am I now hearing they're using TEMPLATES? But there is a team of 4 given
24 hours (that's equal to 12 man days of 8-hour shifts) to modify a
template?

Is this really correct or are you really just joking so we can laugh? I
would like to know the truth.

Thanks

Dhiruj