Re: Improved the internet in our region (was: Representative)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:51:27 +0400

Hi Logan,

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 3:31 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:
>
> We have a large latency and increasing bandwidth. At the Linux kernel
> level, you can see work sponsored by Google to make networking
> "faster". It's very important , as it gives the user a better
> experience.

​Can you give a proper reference?​

> I strongly believe that Mauritius and Africa could have benefitted by
> participating by testing and giving feedback on how the changes made
> by US/EU developers to the Linux networking stack behave in our
> context. As a bonus, it would be nice to be able to tweak the changes
> for Mauritius ;)

​I didn't grasp this part. Does the code behave differently in our
region/context?​

​If this is true, it interests me & I would like to participate. What do
you advise?

​Regards,

--
​Ish Sookun