Re: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 01:27:29 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 20:08 23-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I haven't receive any invitation from any Ministry. Is it MTCI that
>is sending out the invitation?

Yes.

I suggest contacting [1] Mr R. Hawabhay, Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation, and ask about the invitation for the two events.

At 21:59 23-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Following SM's earlier email about the invitation on the open data
>workshop, I checked the MTCI[1] website. I could not find
>information related to the workshops.
>
>Maybe I am not looking at the right place? Oops. Did someone else
>find anything?

This isn't any information about the Open Data workshop on the web
site of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation.

1. http://mtci.govmu.org/English/AboutUs/Pages/Senior-Staff-Organization.aspx