RE: Amended Note of Meeting for Multi-Stakeholder Forum held on 22 April 2015

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 01:20:24 -0700

Dear Mr Gorden,

Please refer to my email dated 12 May in reply to your email dated 12
May, referenced as MTCI/58/2/4 V2. I am copying this message to the
Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and
Innovation. It is unfortunate that I have not received any reply from you.

I have explained my complaint about the allegations in the amended
note of meeting of the Multi-Stakeholder Forum held on 22
April. There hasn't been any action taken in response to the complaint.

I would be grateful if the complaint could be addressed in a timely manner.