Re: Slam Bro

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:33:29 +0400

Hello Abid Ali,

"Pak Hind Live" addon has been shut down permanently and no longer listed
by XBMC/Kodi/xUnityTalk since it may have been illegally hacking into
non-authorised feeds. ZemTV by Shani provides some channels. Others may be
GeoLock'ed (in USA for example), hence there is no one replacing "Pak Hind
Live" from Mikey1234 for the time being.

Can you provide some information about whether videos are fluid or lagging
(buffering issues) + on which connection speed you've been watching them.
If you have fibre, do you still have buffering issues, if any?

Regards,
Nadim Attari