RE: Telecommunications and ICTs: Drivers of innovation workshop

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:18:56 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 10:56 19-05-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>They did not say anything about what happened
>there. It seems like they wrote an article just
>to mentioned it happened in Mauritius. That's it!

The news article was written on 13 May. It
mentions that there will be an "atelier de
travail". The newspaper did not publish any
article about how the the "atelier de travail"
will "accélérer le développement social et économique".

>So, how do i proceed if i want to contact them
>for a project? Should i prepare a project file?
>Is there a deadline? Is there a budget or will
>they provide financial help depending on the
>project? How will i be sure that they won't sell my project? etc ... ?

There wasn't any mention of how to proceed if
someone has an innovative project? I guess that
you could contact the National Computer Board to
ask about whether there will be financial
help. It is difficult in Mauritius to prevent
someone from selling your project because of the way projects are handled.

>I asked those questions because i went on the
>NCB website and could not find any information about the workshop.

That is because the link is to
"www.gov.mu". That web site does not exist
anymore. One problem with nostalgic web design is that links are not updated.