RE: Telecommunications and ICTs: Drivers of innovation workshop

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 21:56:34 +0400

Hello,
Interesting, http://www.lematinal.com/sci-tech/8670-les-tic-pour-stimuler-l-innovation.html They did not say anything about what happened there. It seems like they wrote an article just to mentioned it happened in Mauritius. That's it!
Thank you for sharing your blog post Ish! (Y)
My personal opinion: I would be really impressed if they do change their approach and help people with their projects.
So, how do i proceed if i want to contact them for a project? Should i prepare a project file? Is there a deadline? Is there a budget or will they provide financial help depending on the project? How will i be sure that they won't sell my project? etc ... ?
I asked those questions because i went on the NCB website and could not find any information about the workshop.http://www.ncb.mu/English/Pages/default.aspx
Thank you.