Re: abcgroup.mu is vulnerable

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 21:21:14 +0400

Hi SM,

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 7:20 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> That web site was comprised previously. Is there a new issue?

​Sorry for my English in the previous email. I saw the cached pages of
abcgroup.mu[1]. It's currently using WP 4.1.5 which is not latest. Though
it does not appear to have a long list of active plugins, qtranslate in
particular was once vulnerable. I could not say if they are on the latest
by merely checking things with naked eye.

I went through some of their pages to see how they might have been
compromised.

[1]
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QfqOOZkghaUJ:abcgroup.mu/radajaxpanel-update-trigger-from-Australia/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=mu

Regards,​