Re: chatify-une-application-pour-simplifier-les-achats

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:29:18 +0400

Hi SM,

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 7:03 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> I did a quick search and I did not find any registration for Chatify in
> the United States.

​Yes, precisely, that is why I asked the question. I could not find the
same in US and since there is no relevant app available on Google Play I
was wondering isn't it too early to make a press release and ​make the
website public?

Usually a company/developer will release a beta preview if they want to
make public statements.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.