Re: chatify-une-application-pour-simplifier-les-achats

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 18:54:45 +0400

Hello Robin,

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Robin Roshun <robinr27_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Q2: Privacy policy is collectively, The Terms. It’s all together and you
> don’t have any separate policy. Spotted correctly, I think the duplication
> occurred during the changes done on the back end of the site. The team
> missed to double check this. I’ll get this sorted out.
>
> Chatify name & logo etc. are registered in the US so we have the same done
> in Mauritius which will be under foreign countries.

​Is "chatify" registered as a trademark in the US? On the help[1] page I
read the following :

*"For now, Chatify is only available in Mauritius."*

Why register in US if the service currently targets only Mauritians?

I clicked both on the "Download at Google Play" and the "Get ​Chatify"
buttons. They stay on index.php. I then searched for "Chatify" on Google
Play. I got only one application[1] with that name and it does not look
like what you have advertised?

Sorry, I haven't followed from the beginning of this thread. Am I missing
something?

​[1] http://www.chatify.im/help.phpâ€
[2] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mariogrip.Chatify

​Regards,​