Re: chatify-une-application-pour-simplifier-les-achats

From: Robin Roshun <robinr27_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:53:55 +0400

Hi SM,

Please find comments below.

Q1: The communication between the App and the servers is typically
encrypted, the actual information is stored on the server un-encrypted and
can be accessed by the all the employees involved in managing these
servers. In order close this security hole, Chatify has Public/Private key
based End-to-End encryption.

Q2: Privacy policy is collectively, The Terms. It’s all together and you
don’t have any separate policy. Spotted correctly, I think the duplication
occurred during the changes done on the back end of the site. The team
missed to double check this. I’ll get this sorted out.

Chatify name & logo etc. are registered in the US so we have the same done
in Mauritius which will be under foreign countries.

Q3: No at all, it’s all at the discretion of the business. If they are
opened, they will definitely reply the clients and if they don’t, they
might lose potential clients. If the business is closed, clients will get
the answer the next business day.

Thanks

Robin