Re: chatify-une-application-pour-simplifier-les-achats

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:10:00 -0700

Hi Robin,
At 04:53 19-05-2015, Robin Roshun wrote:
>Q1: The communication between the App and the servers is typically
>encrypted, the actual information is stored on the server
>un-encrypted and can be accessed by the all the employees involved
>in managing these servers. In order close this security hole,
>Chatify has Public/Private key based End-to-End encryption.

I asked about the technical specifications for the
"encryption". Your answer mentions "public/private key based
end-to-end" encryption. In my opinion that is not a technical specification.

>Q2: Privacy policy is collectively, The Terms. It's all together and
>you don't have any separate policy. Spotted correctly, I think the
>duplication occurred during the changes done on the back end of the
>site. The team missed to double check this. I'll get this sorted out.

It's confusing to have the privacy policy like that. If I wanted to
use Chatify I would not be able to tell what I am agreeing to. I
could not tell whether Chatify follows the Data Protection Act of Mauritius.

>Chatify name & logo etc. are registered in the US so we have the
>same done in Mauritius which will be under foreign countries.

Ok.

>Q3: No at all, it's all at the discretion of the business. If they
>are opened, they will definitely reply the clients and if they
>don't, they might lose potential clients. If the business is closed,
>clients will get the answer the next business day.

Ok.