Re: Unfair practises by Mauritius Telecom

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:52:09 +0400

Hello Jimmy,

I have raised the exact same issue at ICTA via email. They registered my
complaint and informed Orange about the complaint. I am glad I am not the
only one who feels this situation is extremely unfair. *I am still waiting *for
an explanation from Orange regarding the difference in bandwidth of two
packages being sold at the same price.

I hope more people voice out to ICTA about this issue. Surely they cannot
keep ignoring the matter.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>