RE: Feeback Privacy Assesment App [LIST OF ISSUES]

From: Tejas Pagooah \(Nirvan\) <"Tejas>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 12:07:21 +0400

Good morning everyone.

Well, as said, I have gone through the list of feedbacks sent by Yusuf, Sun,
SM, Shelly, Shruti et al. and have compiled a small report. Please find it
below:
1. HOMEPAGE
1. Introduction on homepage should be shortened accordingly. I will to
look into the matter with the DPO commissioner or even _at_SM for a shorter
introductory text.
2. Logo on homepage hides text partially when scrolled. Issue only
affects smaller screens < 1200px. I will adjust the logo such that when the
page is scrolled, the logo gets smaller and avoid being position:fixed;. The
navigation bar will be visible only when the user scrolls up the page.
(basic JQuery)
2. COMPLIANCE ASSIGNMENT
1. The select box on the assessment page has an extra space - last row.
This is due to the :last-child selector. Should be fixed
2. "Submit" should be aligned with respect to the content. The issue is
due to the select-box which has a margin-right which creates a virtual space
on the right. Should be fixed.
3. Page is too long
1. Multi-page form with progress bar and different icons per page -
Those features would require changes to the backend but remains an option to
increase the usability of the assessment page.
4. Use of "tooltip" to explain the technical terms
1.
2. This is a very good suggestion. I shall see into this but will also
require changes in the back-end used for the generation of the
questionnaire.
5. Black & White when printed into PDF. - CSS issue, shall be fixed.
1. No indication that they're clickable or hiding more text - I shall
add a [+] sign on the right of the box to solve the problem and when clicked
it shall be [-].
2. Shall make sure
4. CONTACTS PAGE
1. No links to the libraries used > shall add the links. Will see with
_at_Nadim & @Ish
The contradiction that were present was only about the functionality of the
application that was discussed between _at_SM, @Ish and @Yusuf and I read that
it got sorted out.
The above listed modifications on the UI will be done as from the 22nd of
May 2015. If you do have any other modifications of any other concrete
feedbacks on the application, please let us know.
I would also thank everyone who have provided their feedbacks on the
application because there are things which I didn't even cater when we
developed the front-end part based on the fact that we had limited time.
(The Peer Review is doing something great!)
Regards,
Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah
CTO at Graphics Temple Ltd,
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/Nirvanknight> / Facebook