Re: Removing unwanted information from Google

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 17:36:17 +0400

Hello Sruti,

I just read an article[1] that claims that Google rejects the majority of
the 'Right to be Forgotten' requests.
The article however doesn't reveal the reasons why this happens.

1.
http://www.macnn.com/articles/15/05/14/almost.59.percent.of.european.search.listing.removal.requests.denied.by.google.128608/

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>