Fwd: Workshop on the occasion of the World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2015

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 21:30:29 +0400

Hello SM,

Since LUGM and MIU have collaborated successfully in the past on several
occasions, would you like to participate in a* Workshop on the occasion of
the World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2015*, together
with Ish Sookun, who will be representing LUGM as PR?

The workshop will cover the following areas:-

   - Innovation for a Knowledge based society
   - How to boost innovation for a “SMART” Mauritius
   - Diving Innovation through Smart Cities
   - Internet of Things
   - ICTs in Education: Drivers of Innovation and Enablers towards
   Knowledge Society Development
   - ICTs in Agriculture

It will be on 18th May 2015 at La Canelle, Domaine Les Pailles. I need to
confirm the participation tomorrow. Humble request to reply urgently.

Best regards,
Nadim Attari