RE: Mauritius to be connected to a third Fibre Cable

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 07:12:59 -0700

Hello,
At 02:41 12-05-2015, Irshaad Abdool wrote:
>Please let us know when they send you the analysis you requested.

Ok.

>Also, what new advantage can we get with a new cable to Mauritius?
>Is there any optimisation that can be done with the current
>infrastructure (cables and backbone)?

The above questions are too vague. There are some things which could
be changed to make the internet in Mauritius better and less
expensive. I asked the Chair of the ICT Advisory Council about one
of the issues related to the speed of internet access in March. He
replied that it would be part of the issues covered.