RE: Le Web 4.0

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 16:25:22 +0400

Here's an article i read from Le Matinal today:
http://www.lematinal.com/sci-tech/8326-icub-le-robot-enfant-qui-montre-de-vraies-emotions.html
Last time i commented on the ex-machina article, there was a picture where you could see the robot's facial expression...as if it could really feel and understand what it was touching-just like a human. The purpose of designing such robots is to facilitate human to robot interaction. I guess its because it is more easy to communicate with something that is visually similar/ looks like humans.
Getting back to the article i read. This is not similar to ex-machina (which is to my opinion the perfect human-like robot they built or designed so far- but that's just in movies) but it is the beginning of such kind of inventions that can eventually results to building robots like ex-machina! who knows!
Here are other links where you can read about some of the humanoid robots designed so far:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/susankalla/2015/01/20/human-like-robots-are-getting-jobs/
http://mashable.com/2014/06/24/japans-new-robots-are-scary/

Regards.