Re: Facebook

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:06:59 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 09:52 11-05-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>I was sharing a picture i saw on 9gag page to my facebook profile
>and i got the following (Please see picture attached). I don't know
>why i got this. This reminds me of a time where i would download
>something and i would get 'Please enter the 4 digits below to verify
>if you're not an Alien' .
>
>I always share pictures and videos and it's the first time i got
>this message. Can somebody please explain why i got this?
>
>p.s please be non-technical in your answer.

You were trying to share a link on Facebook. Facebook considered
that the link might cause a security problem or that the link is not
being shared by a person [1]. The picture you saw is part of the
test to verify whether you are a person. The four digit you saw is
the same type of the verification as above.

1. Computer software can also be used to automatically share links.