Re: CMS - first version

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 20:14:18 +0400

Hey Nadim,

I'm currently working on another project too and cannot promise to commit
codes any soon. But i'll try to go through the codes, when i'm able to, and
maybe find bugs/enhancements that you can apply.

I was just browsing the admin and noticed that you are using upper case in
your urls and also that your page silo is broken.

The upper case is not a "Critical" problem but it actually makes it look
bad and if you are going for "clean urls" which i assume you are else you
would be using parameters in your urls. The case can be a problem if you
are passing parameters (in clean url) which you will be using in your php
codes and would require to apply additional functions (strtolower) to keep
consistency.

And as for the page silos:

   - http://parixiscms.webmauritius.net/admin/CMS/pages/add - good
   - http://parixiscms.webmauritius.net/admin/CMS/pages - good
   - http://parixiscms.webmauritius.net/admin/CMS/ - broken
   - http://parixiscms.webmauritius.net/admin/ - good

I think you might want to avoid these as you are creating a "base" which
other developers will be using to developing their applications.

I hope im not annoying too much lol.. But i believe all developers hates
the QA process :P

Regards
Yuv

Stats.png