Re: CMS - first version

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 15:58:39 +0400

Hi Nadim,

Bit taken with other projects that will require most of my time for the
next week also. I will hop in to contribute ASAP!

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>

Stats.png
(image/png attachment: Stats.png)