Fwd: MBC Plug-in (HELP!)

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 11:23:16 +0400

Hello Shelly,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MBC Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation <mbcwebmail_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2015 at 10:52
Subject: Re: MBC Plug-in (HELP!)
To: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>

Hello Nadim
It's solution that we have already given a thought. But we don't have all
the local pograms on YouTube, so we won't be able to embed these on our
website. Most of the time that we have uploaded other local programs apart
from news, we get copyright issues with YouTube as almost all these
programs have contents which are not ours (especially background music),
and thus they are blocked worldwide or in certain parts of the world.
Nonetheless there is another team which are busy designing a new website,
and probably they will address the issues we are facing now.

BTW if you still need to sort out the problem regarding wmv playback on
Linux, let me know I'll figure out a solution.

I leave this to you to answer.

Regards,
Nadim Attari

Regards
Arvind

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Arvind,
>

> Since you already have the videos on Youtube, the best solution is to
> embed the Youtube videos on MBC's website, instead of streaming the
> archives from MBC's Win2003 streaming server (Media Services).
>

> Regards,

Nadim Attari

> On 11 May 2015 at 09:15, MBC Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation <

Hello