Re: CMS - first version

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 12:47:45 +0400

Yea since you are making it a community project, it will work faster when
other developers contribute to it and for them to contribute they should be
able to go through the codes if you don't have an API yet. And having some
good convention would really help the project as well as help you create an
API later.

Also this year, 2015, is a year specially for PHP developers and a year
dedicated specially to PHP since the next major version PHP7 is coming out
soon (probably by october or november). It is a complete rewrite of PHP and
things to expect are:

   - there are new operators apart from !=, ==, >= etc
   - type casting, return types in functions, declarations will now be
   supported like other programming :D
   - performance upto 72% can be achieved (yes its very very fast)
   - amongst others

And on top of that the guys at PHP said that we should be able to migrate
to PHP7 without having to modify a single line of code. But since it is a
migration we should still be prepared for it. So better do it now when the
project is still small :P

I know that the choice for framework is a personal taste since all
frameworks have their own pros and cons but if used well enough a powerful
application can be created. I have never used F3 but may i ask why you have
chosen F3 for this project?

Thanks
Yuv