Re: CMS - first version

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 20:35:11 +0400

Hello Yuv,

On 8 May 2015 at 16:40, Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Nadim,
>
> Nice work. I went through some of your codes, i think you should stick to
> some convention if you want to have other developers to help you. For
> example there are places you used camelCase and other places you used
> underscore_case (snake_case).

Something I rearely do: follow conventions. But to tell you the truth,
before I started with the coding of this CMS, I has a brief look at
PHP-FIG. I found that F3 does not follow PHP-FIG (i may be wrong). So I did
not bother much.

But you are absolutely right. Some conventions needs to be followed if we
are to make this a community project.

> Also in your virtual host, if you are using apache 2.4 you should use
> "Require all granted" and in older version Order deny,allow & allow from
> all, if i'm not mistaken.

+1 You're right.

Regards,