Re: www.tropicalmiss.com

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 00:16:45 -0700

Dear Ms Dabydoyal,

Thank you for responding to my email about the security of
www.tropicalmiss.com As background information, I work as a
consultant for Eland Systems. I am also a subject-matter expert in
several internet-related technologies. I wrote to you as a
participant in discussions of the Mauritius Internet Users about the
internet in Mauritius.

The document which you attached to your message says that:

   (a) The registration for tropicalmiss.com has been validated

   (b) The Whois information has been verified

According to the picture of the seal in the document tropicalmiss.com
is an "internationally recognized" certified domain. Does that
answer the question about whether the tropicalmiss.com web site is
safe or very safe? I do not think so as the verification described
above is only about domain name information.

I will send you a link to a document with an explanation of the
mistake. The mistake does not affect your products.