Re: CMS - first version

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 16:40:10 +0400

Hey Nadim,

Nice work. I went through some of your codes, i think you should stick to
some convention if you want to have other developers to help you. For
example there are places you used camelCase and other places you used
underscore_case (snake_case).

Also in your virtual host, if you are using apache 2.4 you should use
"Require all granted" and in older version Order deny,allow & allow from
all, if i'm not mistaken.

Regards
Yuv