Re: Le Web 4.0

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 16:32:16 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 09:12 06-05-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Yep sorry about that... what i found interesting was especially the
>realistic approach of the Android to the human appearance..well not
>only the appearance but the fact that it could understand the human
>behavior and use it against people who created it and 'humans'. I
>am eager to watch the movie to learn more about it. It is indeed a very
> interesting topic to discuss about. Now, talking about this
> advanced technology... one

A topic like this one would generate some interest as it is related
to technology. It did not generate much interest on the mailing
list. The movie is described as an exploration issues unrelated to
technology. You focused on the robot and whether it would act
against us. Is that because it is usually what we see in movies?

Do people in Mauritius view the internet as advanced technology? Is
it still something alien to most people?

> project that i know has been launched is the Hololens. Okay..it
> has noting to do with AI but am talking about advanced
> technological research which is going to come in the coming years.

The Hololens may look like advanced technology as it is not something
which has been done before. However, it looks primitive in relation
to what researchers would like to do.