RE: The Case Of The Pink Tote

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:14:27 +0400

Hello Sruti,

No i did not get the bag. Actually, the last time i heard from Morimode was through the mails. There was even an article about the 'pink tote bag' case in the newspaper published by Mr Donzelot. I thought they were going to contact me about it. Well, i still can't access their Twitter account and i haven't received any mail from the company so far.
Cheers \M/