Re: CEB & Internet

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 23:37:55 +0400

hello people,

 At a first glance I seriously thought I was a kind of joke, when I took
sometimes to ponder on this , it look like a promising project considering
the systems and infrastructures CEB already has. Moreover we have witnessed
the rapid service of recovery of a power failure from CEB.

Having another ISP will somehow brings benefits to users as ISP will strive
to keep ahead of the competition. However we should not ignore
the fact that Bharat telecome promised great services but from most feed
back I got the services aren't up to expectations.

Faster connections comes with high prices as we have seen in Mauritius. For
me it looks more like a money making plan than providing affordable
services.

Lets hope for the best.

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*