Re: IPV4 to IPV6 from Emtel

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 23:00:55 +0400

While following the links about the submarine cable i came across this:

https://lion.orange.com/

Firstly the SSL certificate is not verified and the page is displaying
VMware.

This is linked from
http://submarinecablemap.com/#/submarine-cable/lower-indian-ocean-network-lion

What impression would this give to people or potential investors who want
to know about the Network we are using.