Re: Minutes of the meeting of the Multi–stakeholder Forum

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 08:46:14 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am one of the two persons representing the
Mauritius Internet Users in discussions about the .mu issues.

I sent an email on 27 April to request if the
Ministry of Technology, Communication and
Innovation could circulate the minutes of the
meeting of the Multi­stakeholder Forum which was
held on 22 April. I did not receive any reply.

As I mentioned in my previous email, there has
been concerns about the meeting of the
Multi­stakeholder Forum which was held on 22
April. The lack of response from the Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation might be
perceived as a sign that the concerns are being ignored.