Re: Preferred Web Hosting service for personal websites and multiple domains

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:44:16 +0400

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Pramod Teewaree <prteewaree_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am going to try VPS for one year. It does allow me to host multiple
> websites i guess. If i get your point, each instance is one website? Well
> from a user point of view. And I can also use different domain names. I
> guess I can contact you in the near future to set up my vpn. :-)

​Nah. Each instance is one server with one IPv4 address, on which you can
host ​as many websites as you wish (as long as the server resources can
afford though).

Yes, you can have multiple domain names pointing the same server and serve
them as "virtual hosts".

​Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun