Re: Licensing

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 18:21:39 +0400

Hello Nadim,

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Question:*
> Can I still use the older versions (that were released under MIT/GPL
> license) or I need to buy a license? Note that older versions are not
> available online now. Earlier in 2013, I downloaded MIT/GPL versions of the
> script.

​A license is usually attached to a specific version of software or to
successive versions. If a certain version of that "library" was released
under free/open source license, you may still use that one as per its
license terms.

I found redactor-js v8.2.2 on Github[1]. The repo is un-mantained but could
still be useful.

[1] https://github.com/html5cat/redactor-js

--
​Ish Sookun