Licensing

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 16:48:00 +0400

Hello,

This may not be really related to Internet in Mauritius, but may be
indirectly related (since it's for a software/script that some application
may use on the internet).

Previous versions of Redactor-JS (from Imperavi) were released under
MIT/GPL license. Now newer versions need to be bought. See
http://imperavi.com/redactor/download/

*Question:*
Can I still use the older versions (that were released under MIT/GPL
license) or I need to buy a license? Note that older versions are not
available online now. Earlier in 2013, I downloaded MIT/GPL versions of the
script.

Best regards,
Nadim Attari