Re: Licensing

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 17:06:38 +0400

Hello Logan,

Thanks for the precision. In fact in office we needed a simple CMS
(pseudo-databaseless) that can be used for small websites consisting of a
few pages. These pages are updated once in a while but still the client
must have an admin interface where to do so. It should be flexible enough
to add new themes.

I'm using FatFreeFramework, Smarty Templates, Bootstrap, RedactorJS, SQLite
among others.

I *may* release the CMS in the public domain under some GPL licence - I
don't think my office will object.

Started yesterday night. 35% completed. Hopefully I'll complete it by
Sunday afternoon :-)

Regards,
Nadim Attari