NETGEAR

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:57:06 +0400

I bought a WIFI extender (NETGEAR WN3000RP) last month and i was wondering why i can't use it. The Netgear connection icon is always limited.
I followed the instructions and i had two options in order to install the extender.1. Connect with WPS2.Connect with web browser setup
I decided to try option 2 first so i typed the link mentioned in the manual http://www.mywifiext.net/but it wasn't available so i went on with option 2 (connect with WPS).
The installation was successful. I can connect my device to the Netgear connection BUT it's always limited.
I checked online and found this link:http://kb.netgear.fr/app/answers/detail/a_id/22594/~/comment-configurer-votre-r%C3%A9p%C3%A9teur-universel-wifi%C2%A0wn3000rp%C2%A0netgear%C2%A0%3F
It's the same instruction i got from the manual.
I also read about this type of problem on the Netgear forum but am still :| argghh i don't know what to do.
So my question is..why is it limited? O.o' and even if the icon is not limited AND if it says connect... i don't have any Internet connection using it.
What do i do? How do i fix it?
Thank you.