Re: WordPress Vulnerability

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:08:56 +0400

Hello Arshad,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:25 PM, Azmad Shah Arshad Pooloo <
speedhunter02_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, just something interesting i read and wanted to share with you as
> many of you including myself do use wordpress.
> http://thehackernews.com/2015/04/WordPress-vulnerability.html

​The article ends up with:

"​
So if you own a WordPress website, make sure that you run an updated
version of the CMS with all the plugins up-to-date.
​"​

That has been something we have repeated again & again. It's of high
importance to regular apply patches and updates for your CMS, plugins,
themes etc.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.