Re: WordPress Vulnerability

From: nicolas cunjamalay <n.cunjamalay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:37:21 +0400

Hello,

i just want to add some info to this mail.

A friend of mine encountered an error when trying to update the plugins
through the web interface. It gives a warning and permission denied. It was
a linux server.

To solve the problem, we added the write and execute permission through
another plugin itself. i think its a wordpress plugin manager.

I will surely recommend him on this mailing list.

regards
nicolas