RE: Minutes of the meeting of the Multi–stakeholder Forum

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:53:55 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to thank you for allowing our representatives to participate in the discussions about .mu.
There has been an article in the press about the tendency in Mauritius to recruit foreign experts instead of relying on Mauritians who already have the expertise.
There has been a lot of discussion about this in respect to .mu and the work of the Multi-stakeholder forum. We would be grateful if you could send us the minutes of meeting as soon as possible as we would like to follow up on this matter.

Regards,Shelly Hermia Bhujun