Re: 100Mbps and Torrent

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:49:39 +0400

Hi SM,

It is not an error as I have been using this service for *years* now. I get
2MB connectivity when downloading files from local sources. e.g '
pages.intnet.mu / orange.mu / youtube ' or when i find local torrent
peers(ip starting with 41.212....)
I will send a screenshot to support this comment later today as I am not at
home right now.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>