Re: 100Mbps and Torrent

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:57:39 +0400

Hi Shelly,

Short Answer : Torrents would get WAYYYY faster.

Long Answer. Since the way torrent works is that it downloads pieces of the
files from the closest peers. If two peers were on the same 100Mbps
connection, it would be really fast. I have a myT 512k connection, but myT
also gives me 2MB local connectivity. So, sometimes I get 2MB torrent speed
when I'm doing research work if other people are downloading the same
research materials. Else I'm stuck on 512k.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>