Location of the island (was: Le Web 4.0

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:30:30 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 00:42 26-04-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>Can you please elaborate on the "location of the island might be a
>disadvantage" ?

I was replying to Shelly's response about the time it takes for new
technology to be available on the island and the 100 Mbps local
access initiative. We have been discussing about increasing the
volume so that we can download more things in a second as that can be
changed. We cannot easily change how fast the connection is. As an
example, if you are playing a game you would like to have a fast
connection (low latency). The location of the island is a
disadvantage as the closest servers you connect to are located far
away from the island.