Routing issues to SEA servers

From: Appadoo Dave <azezezaaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:22:16 +0400

I have a latency of 90-150 ms during the day to SEA servers.
During 'peak' hours, the routing to those servers gets messed up and Orange
tells me they cannot change or reroute my IP.
What are some solutions or is there any way to get orange to reroute my
connection to the sea servers?
To SEA servers, I get routed through EU west hops then to SEA servers
making the latencies jump to 450+ ms. Orange customer hotline tells they
don't change any route; they can only reset my connection.
Cheers,
EVad