Re: Career (was: Mailing list update)

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:46:09 +0000

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Rossan Mousaffar <mousaffar_at_hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Shelly,
>
> i already introduced myself last year. There is nothing serious.
>
> Thank you.

Hi Rossan.

I hope that you're doing well. It was requested that you present yourself,
so that we can see what kind of contribution you can bring to the mailing
list.

I know that you're a FreeBSD fan :) Please introduce yourself, and explain
to us what you study, what are your areas of interest, and what you would
to improve in the Internet in Mauritius.

Kind regards,
//Logan
C-x-C-c