RE: Career (was: Mailing list update)

From: Rossan Mousaffar <mousaffar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:37:37 +0400

Hello Shelly,

i already introduced myself last year. There is nothing serious.

Thank you.

 ROSSAN Mousaffar (Le Muz)

 #OGX TM
 AIESEC E.U

 Phone: +230 59258422 E-mail: rossanmousaffar_at_gmail.com Skype: muz6693 Address: 9th floor NPF building, Rosehill, Mauritius
 Office Phone: +230 4656431 | Website: www.aiesec.mu | Facebook: /aiesecmauritius1