Re: Skype

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 00:23:25 +0400

Hello Jochen,

On 17 April 2015 at 23:42, Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name> wrote:

> But given the current situation that almost everything is routed off and
> back to Mauritius, a 100MBit/s line would not benefit under such
> circumstances.

So we need an IPX before talking about 100Mbit local internet connection
speed, right?

Can someone tell me what is the role of MIXP[1]? Is it really helping
internet users here in Mauritius? Or it is only here to save International
bandwidth, hence save cost incurred by the ISPs/members of MIXP?

Regards,
Nadim Attari

[1] http://www.govmu.org/portal/sites/mixp/index.htm