Re: Morimode i want my giveaway prize!!

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:23:51 -0700

Dear Mr Stoic Wagner,

I received the following message from an internet user in Mauritius.

At 10:41 15-04-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>What's the next step? O.o' ==' When a company makes an announcement
>on social network... it's official right?

I read about your company in the news article at
http://www.defimedia.info/defi-quotidien/dq-economie/item/67141-profil-d-entreprise-morim-ltd-initier-les-marques-au-marketing-digital.html

I assume that a respected company would only make an announcement on
a social network if it is able to honour that announcement. In this
case Morim Ltd promised a young person a gift on 19 January. I am
contacting your company as the gift has not been delivered yet. Will
Morim Ltd be delivering the pink tote to Ms Bhujun?