RE: Morimode i want my giveaway prize!!

From: <info_at_morimode.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 06:16:38 -0700
Dear Mr/Ms Moonesamy,

First of all, we would appreciate you introducing yourself and providing us with your profession, as it is customary when contacting someone for the first time.

Secondly, if you are a journalist, as we suspect you might be, you should know that direct false accusations in the written form can have legal consequences for yourself personally, and also the company on whose behalf you are writing this email.

And lastly, Morimode did host a Giveaway in December 2014 and January 2015. All the winners were notified and their gifts sent. It is surprising that this issue is brought up more than 4 months later; and after such a long period where we cannot provide more details on the matter.

We cannot, however, be held accountable for any post office loss. And we do reserve the right not to reward the individuals who did not comply with our Giveaway policy.

We would appreciate that this matter is put to rest, and if any form of public disrespect is made towards our hard-working team, it will be followed by legal action.

Morimode team is working hard to provide employment for young and creative people in Mauritius, and we will not allow damaging of our public image by accusations made by adolescents.

Morimode