Re: Web security

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:26:08 -0700

Hello,
At 08:33 10-04-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I managed incidents on the server(s) where some of the projects of
>that web agency were running. I qualify those as medium-sized projects :-)
>
>What do you qualify as "very large projects"

Can you provide some details so that I can answer the above question
about those "projects" [1]?

How much were you paid per hour for the work?

The is a security issue affecting www.tamarinagolf.mu

1. One of the requirements for the job of "Incident Handler" is to
"produce written evidence of experience claimed" if the person does
not have the required qualification.