kiltir.com

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:08:57 +0400

Hi guys;
This morning while searching for the Creole Language Dictionary I came across the website kiltir.com which was created, according to the website, to promote the Creole Language. Well, what I can say, it's awkward and not that straight-forward to read the Creole language in such a formal way ( kompyuter, web sayt, lakaz diksyoner [Homepage] ) #facepalm.
Well, when I clicked on the link to the dictionary page (Lakaz Diksyoner), two MySQL errors [1] came out on the page that was open.
Is the project still active? Is the website still maintained?
I notice from WhoIs data that the domain name is registered to a Khrishna Thirapathi from iChoc.On the footer of the root page (www.kiltir.com), it is written "Last Update: 13th of January 2006" .
[1] - http://kiltir.com/diksyoner/index.php
Regards;

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad